Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FREE Business E-ducation Program

Many people are starting to enrol in my new Business E-ducation Program, which is offered FREE of charge! I congratulate all new "students" because indeed, it is one extremely smart move to engage on the path of Business Education.

Business is really the way to create wealth and achieve financial freedom under a system like capitalism. As we all know, capitalism won over communism in 1989, and is currently the "only game in town."

Capitalism is a system of private ownership and control of the means of production, and was in fact designed to make YOU rich. BUT you have to know HOW to use it to your own advantage.

Most people don't know how to use capitalism to their own advantage, which is why they have to work for someone else: the business owners.

Don't feel bad if you don't understand capitalism or business. In my case, I graduated with distinction from McGill University in business and STILL did not understand what business or capitalism is all about! I only understood 7 months after graduation, when I began to make a LOT OF MONEY for my employer, yet noticed that my paycheck remained the same week after week.

In fact, the revenues I brought to the company grew exponentially, because I was very good at selling and persuading, but my salary was a flat line. That was in June 2000.

Since then, I've read about 800 books, even speed read through websites, blogs, white papers, etc. to discover the secrets underlying capitalism. Why is it that some people become rich while others struggle every day without seeing the end in sight?

Most people, in fact, work hard every day, but never become rich. What's the difference between rich and poor people?

Robert Kiyosaki, T. Harv Eker, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, etc. all provide good conceptual answers, and I truly admire these men for they have taught me how to think correctly at the conceptual level. But I think people need to ALSO get down to the nitty gritty (i.e. technical) details.

This is why I created the Business E-ducation Program. It's an email-based education program that will challenge people to think strategically and profitably, so they can liberate themselves financially.

In the end, life is just WAY TOO SHORT to work for someone else.

My philosophy is that if you've got a brain, you deserve to have a business. And if you've got a business, there is a 1 in a 1,000 chance that you will become a millionaire (this is from a research study commissioned by Newsweek magazine).

But in my opinion, it's not even about the money. A business allows you to CREATE LIFE, because if you design and build your business correctly, you should be able to hire a high-integrity and capable manager to run it for you while you do other things like pursuing the life of your dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home