Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meet women, make money, master business and GET RICH!

As CEO of Talentelle, I'm currently looking for distinguished and articulate gentlemen to deliver various presentations, seminars and workshops to women who are part of the Talentelle community.

From my experience, I find that women are decent, pleasant and compassionate human beings. I've learned so much from interacting with women -- stuff I have never read in any book! (And I'm a book worm who reads hundreds of books per year!).

And I've had a lot of fun sharing my knowledge with them.

Currently, I'm looking for men who are good at oral presentations so that Talentelle can serve more women. No training background required, but the candidate must be good at or willing to learn public speaking.

Trainers not only get paid, but learn a great deal about business and can eventually launch their own business if they wish.

To be considered for these contract training positions, please signal your interest by emailing cover letter and resume (PDF format) to omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home